Monday 14 March 2011

Handphone(sony erisson)

Handphone(sony erisson)


The thing that I can’t live without is my handphone- sony ericsson. The first handphone that I use since I was form 3, my father bought for my birthday and I keep it until now. However, the phone is not function but I still keeping because it was first handpnone. Now I using sony ericsson(ss500), that I bought when I get my first salary. Since I have a handphone everything I will depend on it. If I lost my handphone I will lost all contact number with everyone because many friends phone number and my family phone number I had been save in handphone. I cannot to remember all the number without handphone. Besides that, i depend my handphone to wake me up every morning, reminded me the time table of class, and use my handphone to take photo.
The most important is communication. That has one thing let me unforgettable memory in my life. This was happen in last year, I and my friend went to ‘padang besar’ to buy thing and shop around there. However, on the road back to uum, the car was out of petro. Then, we need to stop on the high way and there has a lot of lorry go through. I and my friend feel very scares and on that time we think that we will die on the road if the lorry didn’t see us. We feel shake when the lorry go through. Fortunately, i use my handphone to contact my friend came to help us. Lastly, we are save and came back to university.

Yee Sue Theng

No comments:

Post a Comment